About Dr. Bryant
Dr. Bryant Esquejo, ND believes that experiences enrich lives and influence happiness. He also sees health, wellness, and bodily function being connected to how much a person is able to fully experience moments. Dr. Bryant seeks to identify the root causes of ailments to get your body back to optimum functioning so that you can return to living an experience-rich life. He uses adjunctive naturopathic and integrative modalities, such as herbal medicine, therapeutic nutrition, physical medicine, and advanced and basic lab work, to treat his clients.
Dr. Bryant treats most common conditions with a special focus on adjunctive and integrative care for gut health (IBS, SIBO, IBD), hormonal conditions (hypothyroidism, menopause), acne, and chronic fatigue. He also specializes in intravenous nutritional drip therapies for an array of complaints and conditions.
Dr. Bryant practices at Jupiter Naturopathic Wellness (located in GraceFull Birthing) in Silver Lake, Los Angeles. Find out more about Dr. Bryant and how he can get you back to wellness.
Services & Treatments
Dr. Bryant treats most common conditions using a variety of naturopathic modalities. Learn more about what naturopathic visits are like with Dr. Bryant at Jupiter Naturopathic Wellness and what services and treatments are offered with naturopathic treatment plans.
To schedule visits with Dr. Bryant at Jupiter Naturopathic Wellness in Silver Lake, please click below for more information. Dr. Bryant is currently accepting new patients. Please note that Dr. Bryant accepts Flex/HSA plans and can provide superbills for insurance reimbursement. For information regarding naturopathic services and treatments, please click here.
Dr. Bryant treats most common conditions. Learn more about the many conditions that he works with by clicking below.
Being a naturopathic doctor doesn't just mean herbs and nutrition. There is a whole set of natural healing methods that Dr. Bryant offers to his clients. Find out what other methods Dr. Bryant can support your health and wellness by in the link below.
What is Naturopathic Medicine?
A lot of confusion surrounds the naturopathic profession. Find out what it really means to be and see a naturopathic doctor below.
- Women's health:
- Painful and/or irregular cycles
- Hormone-related acne
- Gastrointestinal conditions:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD): Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease
- Metabolic conditions:
- Cardiovascular disease: High blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Blood glucose regulation: Pre-Diabetes, Diabetes
- Chronic fatigue/suboptimal adrenal function ("Adrenal fatigue")
- Autoimmune diseases:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Celiac Disease
- Nutrigenomics (MTHFR)
- In-season and post-season adjunctive sports medicine
- LGBT health:
- Prevention screenings
- Adjunctive care for chronic conditions
- Wellness optimization/preventive medicine
- Therapeutic nutrition, nutritional extracts, and nutraceuticals
- Intravenous nutrient therapy
- Intramuscular vitamin injections
- Botanical medicine
- Naturopathic detoxification
- Physical medicine (Grade I-IV mobilizations)
- Energetic medicine: Homeopathy and Flower Essences
- Adjunctive pharmaceutical care
- Due to current state regulations, Dr. Bryant cannot prescribe pharmaceutical medications. He does, however, manage cases adjunctively with prescribing physicians to reduce side effects, replete nutrient deficiencies from pharmaceuticals, and increase efficacy of prescribed drugs.
- Essential and advanced functional lab work
- Essential lab work:
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP)
- Lipid panel
- Thyroid panel
- Vitamin D3
- Advanced lab work:
- Overall wellness:
- Genetic testing
- Micronutrient testing
- Lactulose breath test (LBT)
- Zonulin testing
- Food allergy testing
- 24-hour 4-point salivary cortisol testing
- Advanced thyroid testing
- Hormone testing
- Overall wellness:
- Essential lab work: